Every bride wants to look her very best on her wedding day. Here are five tips to avoid disasters with makeup and hair styling.
- If possible have a trial with your stylist and beautician.
- If you are having your hair dyed make sure that it is dyed a few days before so you have time to change the colour if you do not like it.
- If you are having a spray tan or home tan make sure you have a trial first if the treatment is not a regular part of your beauty regime. Then you will know how long it takes to fade and when it will look at its best.
- Treat yourself to a pamper session a couple of days before the wedding to relax you. This may be something your bridesmaids and other friends will want to join in with.
- Use waterproof makeup where possible. There will likely be a few tears of joy shed during your day.